The Opimian Society and Bon Vivant Travel Present:
Inspiring Shores escorted by Michael Lutzman, Opimian Area Representative Southwestern Ontario
A 12 day voyage on Oceania Cruises Riviera from Venice, Italy to Barcelona, Spain from May 25 to June 6, 2018.
Ports of Call: Venice, Dubrovnik, Croatia, Kotor Montenegro, Valletta, Malta, Tormina, Sicity, Amalfi/Positano, Italy, Rome (Civitavecchia) Italy, Florence and Pisa, Italy, Monte Carlo, Monaco, Provence (Marseille) France and Barcelona, Spain.
Prices starting from $7,599 CAD (Veranda Stateroom)*
prices include air from major Canadian gateways **
Your Cruise and Air Package also includes:
Olife (we need the logo) Choice Promotional Fare includes:
Airfare & Unlimited Internet plus choose one of the below
FREE- 6 Shore Excursions
FREE- Beverage Package
FREE -$600 Shipboard Credit
Exclusive Opimian Offers
Learn by Experiencing – 90 minute hands-on cooking school at sea
The Culinary Center delivers hands-on cooking school at sea. Master Chefs from around the world offer guidance and inspiration as you learn to prepare a variety of exquisite dishes at your own fully equipped workstation in a state-of-the-art teaching kitchen.
La Reserve by Wine Spectator
La Reserve Private and Exclusive Opimian Dinner
This may be the most inspired food and wine pairing experience at sea. Oceania Cruises brings you the brilliant union of La Reserve and Wine Spectator and delivers a gourmet dinner and wine pairing unforgettable experience.
Here are just a few of the experiences you will enjoy
• Immerse yourself in modern day Croatian culture as you spend time with a local family Travel back in time in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, the birthplace of Nostradamus and the beautiful setting that inspired some of Vincent Van Gogh’s finest paintings
• Spend a day learning about the art of glassblowing and craft of lace making on the Venetian islands of Murano and Burano
• On Malta, see St. Paul’s Catacombs, the earliest evidence of Christianity on the island
• Take in the view from the steps of the Cathedral of Saint Andrew in Amalfi before heading inside to see its ornate interior
• From the port of Livorno, explore the charming cliff side villages of nearby Cinque Terre, a national park protected by UNESCO
Experience Valpolicella May 23- 25, 2018 $1,490 CAD per person
Join your host Michael Lutzmann as you journey through the Valpolicella Wine Regions of Italy What’s Included:
2 Night’s accommodations at the Villa Quaranta Tommasi Wine & Hotel Spa
2 lunches with wine tasting
2 dinners and wine events
Visits to Opimian Wineries
English speaking tour escort with strong wine and food focus