- Catch a Juventus soccer match – one of the best ways to experience true Italian passion.
- Join the locals for Aperitif and Stuzzichini between 6:30-7:00 pm. Head to a bar, order a chilled glass of Vermouth and enjoy the complimentary platters of cold cuts, olives and sample sandwiches.
- Go treasure hunting for books among the stalls that line Via Roma and Via Po.
- Check out the deals at the open air markets in Porta Palazzo and Balon.
- Have a Bicerin at ‘Al Bicerin’. Since 1763, Café Al Bicerin has been serving this delicious concoction of Espresso, chocolate and cream. It’s worth every single calorie.